Equipped with double bedrooms and single bedroom with two single beds.
Bath with hot shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
Covered veranda with kitchenette, table and chairs.
Arrival: The structures are delivered from 17:00 to 20:00.
A non-transferable personal identification pass (card and bracelet) will be given to you, which must be taken with you, if it is a card, or worn in the case of a bracelet, for the duration of your stay. In case of refusal it will not be possible to enter the campsite and formalize the check-in. The card and the bracelet must be returned upon departure.
Departure: The structures must be freed from 08:00 to 10:00. It is not allowed to occupy the accommodation after 10:00 am on the day of departure. Any early arrivals or late departures are to be agreed with the Village Management.
Cancellation / Prepayment: The reservation is made with a 30% deposit and the balance at the time of Check-In. The reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days before arrival. To consult the conditions of the chosen accommodation, just enter the arrival and departure dates in the "Booking Online" system and you will be able to consult both the costs of the stay and the booking and cancellation methods.
Children and extra beds: Bungalows / Apartments / Mobile Homes cannot be occupied by more people than those listed next to the type. In no case will it be allowed to host people other than the number indicated in the description of the type booked, unless agreed with the Management. Any type of extra bed or cot is available upon request and against payment upon confirmation by the Management. Cot or extra bed 10.00 Euro per day.
Pets: pets allowed (on request). Dogs must be kept strictly on a leash, they do not have access to the free beach and the pool area. Furthermore, the solid excrement of the animals must be immediately removed by the owner / holder, who must be equipped with a shovel / collector and placed in the appropriate waste containers. A maximum of 2 dogs per accommodation are accepted.
Separated waste collection: Inside the Diomedee Village, ecological islands have been prepared for the separate collection of paper, glass, plastic and wet. Customers are asked to use them correctly.
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Euro / Mastercard, Diners, Maestro, CartaSi, Bancomat. Checks are not accepted.
Tourist tax: it is a municipal tax (mandatory) to be paid locally.
€ 0.60 from January 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to December 31st
1.20 euros from 1 July to 31 August
Per person per night for a maximum of 10 nights, exempt children under 14 and disabled with their carers.
Included in the price: VAT, water, electricity, gas, parking for one car, entrance to the swimming pool, entertainment from early June to the first week of September, free Wi-Fi available in the common areas (Pool Bar and Restaurant).
Private beach: The service, available for a supplement of 16 euros per day, includes a sun umbrella + 2 sun loungers. 1st Row Supplement 6.00 Euro per day, the assignment takes place upon arrival and is subject to availability.
Final cleaning of the accommodation: The service is not included in the price. It is available for € 40.00 for one-room and two-room apartments and € 50.00 for three-room apartments. When leaving leave the Bungalow clean and defrost the Fridge.
Bed linen: The service is not included in the price. It is possible to rent bed linen at a cost of € 2.00 per day per person.
Extra cleaning fee for pets in the room: € 10.00 per pet. The Bungalow will be sanitized / sanitized with HCCP-compliant products at the guest's departure.
Bath towels: The service is not included in the price. It is possible to rent towels for € 2.00 per person per day.
1) Payment of the booked period is made in advance in the following ways: 30% within 7 days from the date of booking by bank transfer - postal order or Credit Card (Card Number and deadline), the balance at the time of Check In (cash - credit card - ATM.
Bank or postal current account checks are not accepted.
2) Communications regarding cancellations or cancellations will be considered only if made by registered letter or e-mail.
3) If the cancellation is received at the Village 30 days, before the start of the booked period, the deposit will be reimbursed to the Customer. If the cancellation is made up to 15 days before the arrival the deposit is retained but can be used for a stay in the following year. If the cancellation occurs in the last 14 days the entire deposit paid is retained. If the deposit is not sent within 7 days from the booking date, the same will be considered void.
4) In case of reduction of the booked period, for late arrival or early departure, whatever the cause, no refunds will be granted.
1) The Bungalow is delivered at 17.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated no later than 10am on the day of departure.
- Customers who intend to leave earlier must agree with the management on the starting methods.
2) Furthermore, our customers are invited to:
- Lock the bungalow and keep your belongings. The Management declines all responsibility deriving from theft of money, valuables, valuables and valuables and from damages of any kind to one's car, boat or other.
- Do not damage the plants and what is supplied to each Bungalow, the Management reserves the right to request the payment of damages; leave the bungalow clean (dishes and cookware washed) and remove or defrost the fridge upon departure.
Access to outsiders and / or people who are not registered as guests of the Village, relatives and friends visiting the guests is not allowed, they can only access if authorized by the Management and after payment of the daily fee
- During July and August, visits by friends and / or relatives are not allowed.
3) The guest who settles in the Village implicitly accepts all that is contained in the Regulations of the tourist complex.
Keep in touch
Stay updated on our promotions!